Sexual life

I have been not been able to penetrate my girlfriend since last 2 years as erection is not hard enough. i ejaculate within 5 seconds even before entering vagina.i can only penetrate when i have kutub 30x (50mg) or penegra (50mg) one hour before sexual activity. Pls guide on this.

Doctor Answers (1) on Sexual life

Poornachandra Tejaswi S Bangalore | General Physician
you should know that most of the time premature ejaculation occurs due to stress, anxiety or depression if that's the case psychological motivation itself will improve the condition.you should try to separate your professional life from your personal life and try to engage in activities which helps to destress like yoga, meditation and swimming.if you are still finding it difficult consult a psychiatrist for psychological guidance.Sometimes premature ejaculation can occur due to chronic alcoholism or in smokers, stopping that gradually will improve the condition. Sometimes it may be due to hormonal imbalance, or due to infection to prostate or due to trauma or might occur in diabetes and high blood pressure patients.If this is the case, kindly consult a physician for further management