Sexual life
Hello Doctor. Actually I am not sure that I have a problem or not. Just wanted to know I'm OK or not. I have 3 children. Also planning for new one. So that I want to be sure before. And further more I'm 36 year old man and don't want to wait till my sexual life become worse. Thank you in forward.

Hello sir....I understand your concern but your question is very confusing.... If you are facing any issues in your sexual life please do not hesitate to share we will surely help you... If you are not facing any issues means you are fine...age is not a big factor in case of males so relax and be happy.. Regards.