Sexual health
Hi Doc, I am bit worried about my sexual health at times. It must be due to stress I assume. I am married for last 3 years and been planning for a child but not successful. I don't have any erecting, premature ejaculation problems.... Still we are not able to.... Feeling low at times .. Please guide . Looking forward for the kind guidance for successful martial life.

Hello..... You try to manage your stress... try to cut down on any habits like alcohol, smoking ...spend quality of time with the family .. There should be emotional attachment with the family... Get your semen analysis done... Take your wife to gynecologist to find out cause.