Underweight
I am underweight as per my height and i am  not fond of food too much . Recently i have started going to gym and made some chnages in my diet . but still my weight is not increasing . can you suggest me some protein which could help me in gaining weight and that dont have side effect.

Dr. Harisha N L

Hi Avoid junk foods,add extra calories to your diet,have small 4 to 5 meals rather than large 3...add protein rich foods and healthy fats to diet for e.g..egg white,chicken etc...add fibre rich foods like green leafy veggies,carrots,Apple,banana etc....do regular exercise without failure...do bulk up exercises like weight lifting etc....consult dietitian for further details