Underweight
Hey i am anisha i am 20years old but my weight is still 47 what should i do i eat every food that can make gain weigh but nothing really works ...i want to gain weight please tell me what should i do ...i have pcod nothing more than that ....any medicine or supplements that can help me to gain weight please tell me .....

Gaining weight in healthy way is very important , gaining through medicines and supplements can have side effects so try to follow a healthy diet I can help you with the diet plan for weight gain and pcod Consult with me on practo , or contact on 8.2.7.8.7.6.4.7.9.8
Firstly you need to tell your 24 hour dietary recall and your recent reports
consult with me regarding the same
it will be beneficial to you if you consult with me through practo i will make an customised diet plan accordingly
Hi you need to share your biometrics along with your latest blood reports and your diet recall for a day with your sleep pattern
It would be best if you could come over to my clinic for a consultation call as there are many factors I need to confirm before helping you a weight gaining diet plan
Please ask me directly for personalized diet plan for you.
Hey Anisha, PCOD is a lifestyle disorder, so you'll need diet and fitness support along with medication to manage it effectively. It's important because a balanced diet and regular exercise can help regulate your hormones and improve symptoms. Some types of PCOD can cause weight loss and thinning due to hormonal imbalances and metabolic changes. We can work together to build a personalized diet and fitness program to address these issues.
Join our Nutrition and Healing Program- book
Make sure you do not delay as the sooner you start the better we can handle it with diet and fitness
Lifestyle changes and dietary changes needed as per constitution. Consult on app personally
We need to understand your family history and lifestyle to prescribe you the right Diet as per your schedule and requirement.
Contact me through Practo for Detailed discussion and Diet Plan.
Hi, don't worry about  underweight. It's not a big issue.
plz connect me through practo app.
Hii Want to know more details from you. Consult me, I can help you in detail. Thank you
Want few more details from u . So please consult online
Try some weightgain smoothies include nuts and dates in it, add milk more in to your diet, increase your protein intake by taking egg and soy products, include paneer and mashed potatoes too and take more veggies
for more details, Book a consultation
Hi, need to check your dietary pattern along with your reports do take consultation.
You can consult me if over procto app. We will work on your diet plan
Its not about eat too much to gain it could me multiple reason for it for that better connect with me on practo app
First is it your genetically? Check your vitals also.dont take any kind of supplements.its not good for health.do regular exercise and for proper guidance you can contact
Healthy afternoon, Eating nutritious foods that are high in calories is a good way to gain weight. It’s also important to understand the reason why you are underweight. For weight gain 1. Eating more frequently 2. Choosing foods with lots of nutrients 3. Top it off 4. Try smoothie and shakes 5. But watch what and when you drink 6. Exercise especially strength training, can help you gain weight by building up your muscles. Exercise also may stimulate your appetite.
Good afternoon pls connect through practo app.