Under weight problem
My weight is very low from long time and it is also our genetic problem. I am also taking health food but no any weight gain please help me for that

Please connect directly for the same...An overall view on medical profile and dietary pattern and Lifestyle is taken into consideration while planning the diet for you for a better and Healthy you.. Maintenance and sustainablity should be the key. Thanks.
Hi Contact on practo for the help . Will guide you properly on the diet and life style.
For gaining weight,  you can consider these suggestions : 1. Maintain meal gaps: take small and frequent meals every 2-3 hours. 2. Walk after every meal for 15-20 minutes, it will boost up your metabolism and you will be able to consume sufficient food. 3. Include dates and figs in your diet. 4. Make rotis out of (50% wheat+ 50% besan) 5. Drink 2-3 litres of water everyday.
for more information follow us on https://www.instagram.com/go__diet/
feel free to contact us for online consultation
HI, Ideal body weight as per your height is 60-65 Kgs. Here are a few tips that will help you- 1) Weight is a sum total of Bone, Water, Muscle and fat. You need to gain muscle to get healthy. Immunity of the body is based on muscles and so its important to have optimal muscle mass. 2) Have a well balanced diet which has the right combination of Carbohydrate,protein and fat. 3) Eat 6-8 meals a day as the muscle losses will not happen. 4) Have carbohydrate and protein rich food combinations like Banana or Mango milkshake, Mix nuts and dryfruit chikkis, Soya or paneer veg rolls etc. 5) Include high biological value proteins which are very well absorbed like- Milk, curd, Paneer, Meat, Fish, Eggs etc. 6) Include essential fats like Almonds, walnut, Pistachios, flaxseeds etc. 7) Eat on waking up and do have a bed time meal like milk and light snack. 8) Do not fast or overeat as this will not help. 9) Hydrate optimally by having a glass of water every hour to flush out toxins and prevent weight loss due to dehydration. 10) Sleep of 9-10 hours is very crucial to gain muscle and weight.
Contact me through practo direct consultation for further information surely help you.
Provide me complete information of ur height, weight, physical activity ,madical history ,diet history ,veg or non veg.
contact me for coustamized diet plan through practo u will get good results definately.
Hello sir Firstly I have to look for the cause of problem after finding root cause    I can advise treatment   sir I need to know all your Vitals Past history disease Family history Your all system Habits Stress and others as many causes responsible  for wt loss I will advice you balanced diet plan and exercise  if requires medicines  Increase protein food with high calorie diet Take 3 servings of green vegetables and fruits Exercise  /yoga 45 mins five days in a week I need detail case history to guide and advise u properly if u wish to consult me online through practo app or feel free to WhatsApp me(seven two four seven two seven six zero three seven for proper management and advise u properly
You need to take high protein diet. Take small and frequent meals at regular intervals. Please ask me directly for personalized diet plan for you