Under weight
I'm a 21 years old boy with 50kg weight and my height is 5'6. During last 6 months I lost 4-5 kgs due to tension and depression. I want to gain weight my diet is very simple (1 glass milkshake in morning, 1 roti in lunch, and 1 roti at night) and just a little fruit during day.

Contact me through practo direct consultation for further information surely help you.
For gaining weight follow three main  things like healthy diet ,exercise and walk early morning and evening which increase your metabolism. Don't skip your breakfast which increase your appetite. Take high calorie and rich protein in your diet Add good fat in your diet. Avoid oily and fried food fast food preservative food. Contact me for customised diet plan through Practo you will get good result. You will get not fat weight but you will get your muscle weight so for that contact me.
Hi Thank you for your question, kindly contact me on Practo for Consultation and to help you with a Customized, Tailor made response specific to your requirements. Please do read through my Client feedback prior to booking an appointment so that you are convinced on making the right decision, after all it's your hard earned money.
Please ask me directly for personalized diet plan for you.
U need to take a healthy n nutritious diet for that kindly contact us for the diet schedule