Ideal weight
Hello...I'm a 17 yr old girl...my height is 161 cm & weight is 60kgs...Is my height appropriate according to my age & Am I overweight or my weight is proper according to my height & age?

Ms. Nisha Singh
Dietitian/Nutritionist 17 yrs exp Mumbai
Hi, at 17, you still have a couple of years for your height to increase. You are just about OK in terms of weight.ideal weight would also depend on your shoulder width to consider.but without that ideal weight would be around 57 kgs. Would advice you to follow a healthy diet and do daily exercise.
Dr. Jaya Dewani
Dietitian/Nutritionist 16 yrs exp Pune
Your ideal weight should be 56 kgs according to your height.....you are overweight by 4 kgs.