Under eye hollowness
I have open pores on cheeks and tear through under my under eye area it look too scary what to do

Your skin problem can be controlled by topical and oral medications Kindly consult with me online for the exact treatment
As a home remedy apply Himalaya alovera cream twice a day, cap evion 400 mg 1 daily for 2 months.
Open pores respond well to treatments like micro needling RF and resurfacing laser.
Undergo fraxel laser resurfacing therapy.. otherwise few creams also available...for detailed prescription do direct online consultation by sending photos.