Uncontrolled anger,man handling
My brother aged 25 years old has been suffering from some prblm since childhood.He insists all of us to do what he likes...if not he gets uncontrolled anger and destroys things around him.since 10 years this situation worsened and he is manhandling my parents too .he is normal with everyone around him and his colleagues too .he works in an IT company.we never heard any complaint about him till today.he couldn't control his anger and doing abnormal things.i think he is not aware of what he is doing.After that anger,he pleases us and asks for excuse.again repeats the same.5 years back we came to know about his love affair .the girl is my uncle's daughter.we thought it one sided.But came to know recently that both are into this affair.They have been in contact with each other for 1 year.before that she doesn't has a phone of her own.After getting freedom they have been talking too much in phones.During conversations they got many issues.which doctor we need to consult to treat my brother'

There are many components here including personality, interpersonal conflicts, romantic relationship, family etc. It requires detail evaluation.
I would suggest you to consult a psychiatrist.
Kindly  consult with a Psychiatrist  to find out the underlying cause of his aggressive  behavior and manage it appropriately,because  ,if not corrected,such behavior  of his might lead to grave consequences  in the future.
Detailed  consultation  and evaluation by a Psychiatrist
Consult Psychiatrist for detailed evaluation.
You need to consult with a psychiatrist