Unable to loose the weigh

I do exercise and I too eat low calorie food still I am not able to reduce my weight... I also tried Herbalife for the results but didn't find anything goo

Doctor Answers (2) on Unable to loose the weigh

Ms. Rekha Sachdev Pohani
9 yrs. of exp | Pune | Dietitian/Nutritionist

INR 250 for 24 hrs

CHAT NOW
What is your height and weight. Weight loss through supplements or herbal life or through medicine won't be healthy.I can help with 4-5 KGS weight loss in month through diet and exercise only
Bangalore | General Physician

INR 150 for 24 hrs

CHAT NOW
Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  What is your present height and weight? You haven't mentioned this basic information itself when your question is concerned with weight. Have you got any thyroid or PCOD issues? If you have not already, get these checked out. Your weight would have increased gradually over a period of time. So how can you expect to lose it in short time. You have to give it time. It will happen. Slowly but surely. Best regards.  Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore