Ulcer on tongue.

From past 15 days she is complaining about having ulcer in her tongue. And also there is slight pain in the jaw, that is below the left ear. And recently she had a bleeding gum. Would love to have assistance on the same

Doctor Answers (3) on Ulcer on tongue.

Dr. Rohan Virani Mumbai | Implantologist
cancer has to be ruled out for non healing ulcer . .plz visit a oral medicine specialist like one at our centre. Visit www.trisadental.in for.more info
Dr. Vishwas Bansal Haridwar | Orthodontist
For immediate relief from ulcer use topical application gels like dologel ct and as it is present from 15 days use kenacorte gel along with it As ulcer is persistent with pain near ears u should just visit to dentist first and then may be an ent
Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Hello, I understand your pain, And also I understand your concern. For the ulcer on the tongue you may give her multi vitamin tablets and for the pain in the jaw some evaluation must be done whether it is clinical examination or radiological. If the pain is originating from tooth then we can consider That there is infection of tooth if the pain is from joint then an X Ray is needed for further treatment. Thank you