dietician-icon
Tummy and fit stomach
My stomach is comes out of my shape of body i am not fat at all but my stomach is in control.so, i want flat and tummy stomach and look fit
99 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Ms. Swati Kapoor
Dietitian/Nutritionist 5 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹300 for 24 hrs

Tummy fat is a stubborn fat. You can very much get in shape if you keep a check on your diet and exercise. 70% diet plays a role and remaining 30% exercise. Make sure you are eating high fiber, low fat diet  and keep a track of doing some physical activity on daily basis. Avoid all processed foods as well as fried foods for some time.
Answered
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
YES NO
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.