Trouble in sleeping
I am 21 year old student studying in college. I have a trouble falling sleep and staying sleep at night. Even if I somehow manage to sleep by 9 PM, 10 PM I wake up at 1 AM , 2 AM. My Brain is always full of thoughts and its difficult to make it calm. I have tried staying off electronic devices, switching light.

Dr. Ritesh Agrawal
Homeopath 12 yrs exp Indore
Hi this is Dr Ritesh Agrawal Dragrawal healthcare clinic Indore Your problem is due congestion of thought process resulting into insomnia and unrefreshing sleep. This is cured by homeopathic medicine from our Centre if you wish