Transparency in teeth

Dear doctor, I have noticed that my front 2 teeths have become a little transparent frm d bottom...Y is it happng?

Doctor Answers (6) on Transparency in teeth

Dr. Sanjay Shah Mumbai | Cosmetic/Aesthetic Dentist
U may be having a class 5 lesion on the lower part of ur incisors..  Plz send me the pic of the teeth to evaluate further...Feel free to consult Laser Smile Care Centre. God bless u.
Hello..transparancy of tooth can be due to deep bite where lower front tooth contact the back surface of your front tooth or any enamel defect.kindly visit nearby dentist to diagnose clinically and treat the cause.
Dr. Kshitiz Rohilla Faridabad | Oral Pathologist
Posting a picture of your teeth would have helped us better for understanding your query.... some amount of translucency in the incisal portion of the front teeth is normal and natural and rather adds to the aesthetics of the smile.... this can increase due to excessive attrition or erosion of the front teeth.... a proper clinical examination will be required to understand your problem better.... Regards.....
Hi..it can happen if you have deep bite. It is a sign of thinning of enamel. Visit dentist to know more. Regards
Dr.Kunjal Doshi Mumbai | Cosmetic/Aesthetic Dentist
I guess its incisal halo.. Its a natural phenomenon.. A photograph of your teeth would have helped here..

But If u are suddenly feeling a change please get a consultation done from your dentist.. He might be able to pinpoint if it's bite related or due to any decay or natural..

Hello,
It's completely normal it's called as enamel hypoplasia.
It is a defect of the teeth in which the enamel(outer layer of tooth) is hard but thin and deficient in amount, caused by defective enamel formation with a deficiency of vitamin D in the body.
Visit your dentist so that it can be checked clinically.