Tooth pain
Am 30yrs old female. I have done root canal before 7 years. Now I feels like that tooth cap is paining or some mild pressure on that teeth as well as with adjacent teeth. What could be the reason? I didn't chew anything hard.

Dear practo user, U need oral Medicine consultation for such cases. U can teleconsult on my page as well for this. Myself MDS Oral physician and Radiologist from eminent government dental college Maulana Azad Institute (MAMC/MAIDS) DELHI. I will take a detailed and required history for this case and advice u accordingly. Thanks

Talk to experienced dentist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

Consult with a dentist
Check with your dentist and get it examined. Sometimes referred pain from adjacent teeth can cause this. A clinical examination and if required an xray can give you a confirmed diagnosis
Get an x ray done to find out the cause of discomfort and pain.
c d nearby dentist and get an x ray done
Kindly get one xray done to check whether its the same tooth or adjacent tooth is causing pain.