Tooth implant and cap
Hi. Which cap is best for teeth is zirconia is the best one...it's costing me 9000 per tooth...I need to go for 4 rct...can I go for cheaper one...plz suggest...or please cap warranty 10 year...or what will be the cost for tooth implantation with lyf tym warranty..I need two implantation... Or invisible braces cost I wanna know..lower tooth are not in order...I m from gurgaon

Dr. M. R. Pujari
Dentist 12 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi..go for zirconia. It is good one. Invisible braces costs 95k-1.5k. Regards
Dr. Himani S Khandelwal
Dentist 11 yrs exp Gurgaon

I won't suggest you to go for expensive treatment if finance is an issue. Its more important to save all the teeth by fillings or rcts as soon as possible. If you go for the expensive treatment for one tooth, you might not be able to spend on another tooth. You consider normal pfm crown as well. Implant cost varies from 15k-30k depending up on the case. Invisible braces ranges from 40K - 1.5 lacs depending up on the time period required for correction of bite. But remember, invisalign can correct only minor misalignment. We have lot of offers and discount options for patients like you who require extensive treatment in You Tooth Clinic, Sector 22 market, Gurgaon. You can book appointment through Practo if location suits you. Hope we will be able to resolve all your dental issues.
Dr. Ratnika Agarwal
Dental Surgeon 5 yrs exp Pune

Hello Babies Ji Zirconia crowns are best and would cost u somewhere from 8000 to 1000 and comes with 10 years warranty so this is suggested . Other options and treatment varies based on case to case so you are suggested to visit Dentist for the same . Regards Dr Ratnika from Smile Up dental care and implant center Pune
Dr. Babita Sangwan
Dentist 13 yrs exp Gurgaon

There are many more options in crowns. .zirconia range starts from 7500. .which is a good one. .rest of the crowns start from 4500 with a guarantee of 5 yrs. . Rest can be discussed during consultation. .invisible braces cost starts  somewhere  40 k ...but all is decisive after assessing the malalignment of teeth.