Tooth gap adjustment
I have got a gap beteween some of my teeth my teeths. How could i get them correct. I dont want to use braces as it takes long time. Can you suggest me any other way and its approx costing.

Dr. K. Arjun
Dentist 19 yrs exp Hyderabad

Apart from braces other options might include composite laminates ,ceramic laminates ,crowns or zirconia crowns. Visit your dentist who would give you the most appropriate options in your case.
Dr. Durga Kshitish Kothuru
Periodontist 15 yrs exp Vijayawada

Gaps can b corrected by braces easily. However if time is a constraint, then u could choose crowns, veneers etc
Dr. Rohan Virani
Implantologist 8 yrs exp Mumbai
It can be done by direct composite laminate. It will cost 2000/- Visit www.trisadental.in
Oral examination is needed to find out the cause for gap between the teeth. It may be due to different teeth size. Teeth capping can also be done in this case. Please visit a near dentist for examination
Dr. Anish Goyal
Dentist 2 yrs exp Gurgaon
Hi, faster ways are crowns or veeners for closing gaps between teeth. You need to visit a dentist and get oral check up done and depending upon the amount of correction needed we can formulate treatment for you.
Dr. Sameer Makkar
Endodontist 15 yrs exp Panchkula
Well options are there like composite restorations, veneers or crowns depending on space and condition of your teeth. .cost again depends on which procedure is chosen. .and expertise of doctor.