Tooth filling

I am having pain in my tooth's need to get them filling . want the best price for the same and I have already got them check before also the Doctor had advice for the filling for the tooth's

Doctor Answers (4) on Tooth filling

If price is issue go to any goverment institute..in chattisgarh its almost free but for private depend upon d doctor n technical advancment used for treatment.
Nowadays patient like you are thinking dentists as shopkeepers and trying rates here and there so be grown-up in your attitude towards dentists as they are doctors not shopkeepers
Dr. Sumit Kumar Misra Lucknow | Dental Surgeon
I agree with what the doctor said..best way to get relieved of your toothache is to visit a nearby dentist and get a comprehensive check up done..You wil be fine very soon..
Sorry this is not a platform for discussing procedure charges. Each doctor has studied a lot and has had certain experience, please do not belittle by asking charges like you would ask in a shop. Please select a dentist you trust and talk to them about your concerns. I'm sorry if this is not an answer you wanted. Hope you feel better soon.