Tooth filling

I am having pain in my tooth's need to get them filling . want the best price for the same and I have already got them check before also the Doctor had advice for the filling for the tooth's

Vikas Kumar Agrawal
Dentist 6 yrs exp Raipur
If price is issue go to any goverment institute..in chattisgarh its almost free but for private depend upon d doctor n technical advancment used for treatment.
Dr. Piyush Jain
Dentist 3 yrs exp Bhopal
Nowadays patient like you are thinking dentists as shopkeepers and trying rates here and there so be grown-up in your attitude towards dentists as they are doctors not shopkeepers
Dr. Sumit Kumar Misra
Dental Surgeon 6 yrs exp Lucknow
I agree with what the doctor said..best way to get relieved of your toothache is to visit a nearby dentist and get a comprehensive check up done..You wil be fine very soon..
Sorry this is not a platform for discussing procedure charges. Each doctor has studied a lot and has had certain experience, please do not belittle by asking charges like you would ask in a shop. Please select a dentist you trust and talk to them about your concerns. I'm sorry if this is not an answer you wanted. Hope you feel better soon.