Tooth decay
I can see some dents on my teeth , I guess it's early stage tooth decay ....can it be reversed by rinsing salt lukewarm water or do I need to rinse it with fluoride rinse mouthwash to reverse and which mouthwash should I use which is affordable ?

Please attach photograph. Caries can be prevented but once initiated needs to be filled. You can prevent caries by brushing twice daily,rinsing after every meal.
For more details, visit www.dentalgalaxy.in

Talk to experienced dentist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

Consult with a dentist
Hi if its tooth decay then go for filling. It is going to spread
Hi tooth decay once started cannot be reversed . However it can be arrested at that stage for sometime . If there is cavitation you need to address it, just rinsing with anything may not help
Hello Can you please share the picture for diagnosis If it’s caries it cannot be reversed with lukewarm water Use chlorhexidine mouth wash
Kindly visit a nearby dentist for a proper evaluation
U cant reverse a tooth decay. But u cnt stop it from spreading. Get filling done.
Go for restoration brush twice
Tooth decay can never be reversed. Only the progression can be checked by good oral hygiene measures like twice daily brushing, rinsing after every meal, flossing, using a mouthwash.
Kindly attach clinical picture of your teeth so that they can be assessed. Maintain oral hygiene and visit the nearest dentist once every 6 months for evaluation.
Hello It can't be reversed ,but by maintaining good oral hygiene it ll not go deep or spread
Hi, Visit a dentist and get a consult. Attach pictures for better diagnosis.
Hello! Kindly attach pic for better suggestions
It can be prevented if you use any remineralizing toothpaste like vantej forte and also chlorhexidine mouthwash.