Tooth decay
I always used to brush my teeth twice in a day. but it decay my teeth. i don't know why??? i always try to rinse my teeth after eating,but there is problem that i facing my two teeth damaged i.e decay.how to resolve it and further future what i do to protect other teeth.. pls help me know about teeth??? i've already root-out two teeth and two teeth is in problem??? give me some suggestion that how to protect, what kind of paste i use?? currently i used dantkanti(patanjali).

Give visit to ur nearby dentist n get to know the proper brushing techniques. it will help u out

Talk to experienced dentist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+188
Chat with a dentist
you, should visit a dentist near you and let him check you clinically and then ask for the entire treatment process.
hello, you need to visit a dentist and get it checked. get an x-ray done. if there is a cavity you need to get it filled. if there is infection to the root of the tooth, you need to get it treated.
Hello, Regular 6 month visits to the dentist for tooth cleaning and check up,flossing daily and supplemental use of mouthwash will help you in the long run. Regards Dr Sumanmakam
Sometimes the teeth have some different anatomical structures (deep pits/fissure) which might result in food lodgement and hence decay of teeth no matter how good you brush your teeth.In such cases regular dental checkups,pit and fissure sealent,fluoride application is found beneficial to keep teeth healthy and away from decay.consult your dentist to plan better preventive options in your case.
consult a dentist
all kinds of toothpaste are good you just need a regular dental check up.
Hi .. you need to get a detailed dental check up done.  Minor cavities can be treated with fillings.. professional cleaning Will be required if gum problem is there.  Using a mouthwash at night should be done and regular dental check up annually should be followed.  Rest of the treatment plan can be done after physical dental check up.
You seems to be more prone cavities even after proper hygiene not to be worried small cavities filling can be done get check up done regularly with a dentist in order to prevent decay Flouride application can be done to prevent from decaying it has to be done for every 2yrs
consult near by dentist
Flouride application for every 2yrs
Hi Sir/Mam please complete checkup done visiting a dentist , try to save your teeth , further don't go for any extractions , get the fillings done when the cavities are in initial stage , brush twice daily , use mouthwash , most important is visit Dentist every 6 months without fail ,Dr.Venkat VDENTIS DENTAL CARE, Hyderabad
ASAP visit Dentist
To avoid future teeth problems pls visit Dentist every 6 months