Tooth crown came out
My tooth crown came out, no pain but I'm 7.5 months pregnant, please advise on my next steps. I have the cap with me.

Dear practo user, You need to take oral Medicine specialist consultation for this problem. A detailed history and investigation for proper Diagnosis and management. You can teleconsult here as well on my page. Myself MDS Oral Medicine specialist from most eminent government dental hospital Maulana Azad Institute delhi MAMC/ MAIDS. I will take a detailed history, investigate, Diagnose and manage accordingly. Thanks

Talk to experienced dentist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

Consult with a dentist
Get it fixed soon. Clinics which are open are following full covid guidelines.
Hi, nothing to worry,.it can be refixed,that won't interfere with your pregnancy,but has to be recemented ASAP.
Hello, A tooth crown can come out due to a lot of reasons. It is nothing to be afraid of. Depending on the present condition of the tooth, it may either be fixed again or treated (if the tooth does not appear to be normal) and then re-cemented. Unless it is not causing harm or pain, you can afford to wait for a while. But before that, you must self examine the condition of the tooth.
-Take a view in the mirror, check the appearance of the tooth. -Ask someone to click a picture and then show it to a dentist to evaluate its condition. -If it doesn’t look like an emergency, wait till the situation becomes better (pandemic) -If there is pain/discomfort go to a dentist, take an appointment and inform him/her about your pregnancy.
It will be alright!
Hi, you just have to get your crown refixed. It’s a normal recementation process. Your pregnancy will not interfere in that process.
Schedule an appointment with a general dentist and get it done. But get it refixed or if you keep it like that after few months you might have to repeat the root canal treatment as well.
It can easily be cemented back, provided tooth is intact... But, since you are pregnant, plz don't go out for this.. Get it addressed at a later stage... Saying this only because covid is rampant everywhere
Hello, you can wait till the dental clinics are open and get the crown re-fixed. It's ok if you are pregnant, it can be done with no risk at all. Make sure you don't chew anything hard on that side .
crown fixing is non invasive and routine procedure. Can be done safely at any point of time in pregnancy.
Incase the crown has came off due to decay of tooth, you might need to wait for few months.