Tooth and mouth

I have lots of problem with my tooth... One molar is missing from upper..one from lower.. 4 teeth require filling...two required rct....lower teeth are not in order..need ortho treatment.... These ol makes me very tense...please suggest what to... These ol treatments need very much money....or I hv q what will b d lyf f my tooth...if I hv problem at 27

Doctor Answers (11) on Tooth and mouth

Hi.. As they say it's never too late to do the right thing. Let's take it positively that you realized your oral condition on time and ready to work for it.
What I will suggest is go to your dentist and ask him to give you a comprehensive plan wherever over a time period so that you can get one thing right at a time.
That way it will be easy on your pocket and you will get best Trastevere l treatment.
Regards
Dr karan Handa
Dr. Himani S Khandelwal Gurgaon | Oral And MaxilloFacial Surgeon
I understand your concerns. First of all it is very important to fix all of your teeth for future safety  as you are just 27.
If finance is an issue, don't worry at all, we have E M I option and huge discounts up to 50% on full mouth rehabilitation in You Tooth Clinic, Sec 22 market, Gurgaon. If the location is not a concern for you, you can get a good deal for your dental health. You can email me  for further queries.
At 27 I can understand that you have major problems with your dentition, but all the treatment that you are likely to undergo are absolutely safe and done without any hassles, so no need to get tensed. Make sure you get it done with a good dentist who can suggest you multiple options for tooth replacement, for eg Dental implants. Get the cavities filled, scaling, alignment if teeth and in the end you can get your missing teeth replaced for functional dentition.
Hi..yes sometimes ignorance leads to lot of dental problems and huge money investment later point of time. But, considering your age you need all dental treatments. So no need to feel bad. Have patience and get corrected everything by a good dentist.

Regards

Hi..Basically you are worried because you think your teeth will not last for long if so much problems are already there at this age of 27. Don't worry too much first of all. Relax and go for simple fillings. You will feel better and more confident. All the best.
Dr. Sunita Karmankar Pune | Cosmetic/Aesthetic Dentist
Relax first....go priority wise....like start with filling your decayed teeth first...then root canal treatment.....then other treatments which can b postponed for few months....that's it.......take care.
www.sakshidental.in
I understand that u have a lot of dental problems, the best logical step towards treatment is to try and save teeth than extract them.. So go a dentist and chart out a treatment plan.. You can prioritize ur Rct and fillings first Then your braces And finally the replacements/bridges. If you are able to plan then you don't need to worry.
Dr. Aarti Agrawal Pune | Cosmetic/Aesthetic Dentist
if you cannot afford all the treatment at one time,take it one at a time and get them treated.try to save and restore as many teeth as possible cause too much delay can lead to further problems. dental health is very important as it has its effects not only on how you look or eat but also on your overall general health and well-being.
Relax mate! Don't stress out too much on it. Missing teeth and orthodontic treatment are not emergency issues. Get your Root canal treatment done first. Then depending on your budget you can decide whether to go for braces first or missing teeth first. But don't delay either of the two treatments too much. Be transparent to your dentist regarding our fears and obstacles, and I'm sure he'll help you out in the best possible manner! Take care!
Don't worry all that is required can be done systematically in a phased out manner so that you don't feel the stress for money & we dentists can help you to last your teeth as long as possible.
Get thorough treatment plan from your dentist, voice all your concerns & I am sure he/she will be able to help you out & get a desired result.
Dr. Rohit Bahri Gurgaon | Orthodontist
Mam u have lot of problems as per your say but all problems have a solution nowadays dentistry is painless whether RCT or other treatment show to a specialist ie Endodontist for RCT and filling ant to an orthodontist for braces treatment