Tooth and mouth

Hi ...I have heard that tooth damage sometime after rct done...or some time cap came off...after rct...or I read if it came off 2 or 3 time...it will impact my tooth...or please reply why tooth break under cap...how can I prevent...it...or what to do that cap should not come out...it means tooth is not secure even after rct...

Dr. Saifuddin Dhoondia
Periodontist 9 yrs exp Aurangabad

First of all there is a misconception in your mind that in rct there is any kind of damage to the tooth. It is an absolutely safe procedure with minimal damage. Also the idea of giving crowns is obsolete. If there is a lot of decay under the gums ( subgingival caries)and the crown itself cannot support the restoration and your crown margins are on a filling I.e you have skipped Crown lengthening, then only it breaks inside the cap.
Dr. Harish Rathi
Dentist 38 yrs exp Nagpur
After capping you can not chew sticky or very hard food if it occurs capp ll come out with it. This much precaution you ll have to take.
Dr. Karan Chauhan
Dentist 13 yrs exp Allahabad
avoid sticky things and have 6 monthly dental check up
Dr. Shweta motla
Dentist 11 yrs exp Noida
There is always a reason don't worry just avoid eating very hard things from that side . if u have adequate tooth support and capping is done properly it dosent come out easily .
Dr. R N Sashidhar
Dentist 8 yrs exp Vijayawada
Hi, people are unaware of dental treatment.every one should get scaling (cleaning )done 6 months or yearly once which keeps lot of problems a side.and in case of root canal with crown there is chance of damage to the tooth.so when you be regular with dental check up 6 months n yearly you can minimise the dental problems.