Tooth cavity.

I have tooth cavity .does doing mouth wash with potassium permanganate crystals in water .twice or thrice a week helpful in cavity.

Dr. Sanjay Shah
Cosmetic/Aesthetic Dentist 30 yrs exp Mumbai

Any antiseptic mouthwash is good for good oral hygiene,  but not for cavities already formed.  Cavities are best filled with a good composite material with good strength. And no opinion is complete without a complete clinical examination.  Feel free to consult me if needed. 
Dr. Mayank Bagree
Dentist 14 yrs exp Bikaner
The cavity needs to be filled asap, otherwise it will become deeper and bigger gradually and also would lead to tooth ache. As far as mouthwash is concerned, you can use chlorhexidine mouth wash.
Dentist
No,it's better to restore the tooth with some restorative material. If the tooth in question is paining then you need an endodontic treatment. N.B. for oral rinsing only chlorhexidine or triclosan solution is advised. No other solution should be used inside oral cavity. Though rinsing has nothing to do in cavities.