Tongue problem
I got a wisdom tooth extracted some 8 months back, after that I started feeling that there is something stuck on my tongue. It doesn't pain or anything but have this feeling always as if something is stuck , what to do which doctor to meet ?

Dr. Durga Kshitish Kothuru
Periodontist 15 yrs exp Vijayawada

U need a direct appointment with ur Dentist to address thus problem. This can only be answered after thorough examination
Dr. Kavita Narang
Dental Surgeon 12 yrs exp Gurgaon
You need to visit your Dentist for proper examination and diagnosis.
Dr. Anish Goyal
Dentist 7 yrs exp Gurgaon
Hi. . Are there any other symptoms other than this feeling of something being stuck? Do you feel heaviness in the tongue? And is this sensation only on one side of the tongue? These are certain questions that need to be answered. It would be advisable to consult an oral and maxillofacial surgeon for a thorough assessment to diagnose the problem and the cause. Take care.