To reduce weight
I want to reduce my post pregnancy weight. Please suggest me with a proper diet plan to balance my weight and my lifestyle

Need more information about your life style and diet pattern.should post pregnancy weight loss do carefully.becuase body takes time to recover after birth.
Take a consultation through practo.
Hi user, Hope you are doing good. You can reduce your weight post delivery . You can connect us for same.
You can take online and in clinic Consultation
For losing weight in a healthy and permanent way : 1. Maintain meal gaps: maintain meal gaps of not more than 3 hours is very important. It boosts up the metabolism and helps in weight loss. 2. Include dandelion tea in your diet, consume it 2-3 times. You can buy it online easily. 3. Include seasonal fruits and vegetables in your diet in the form of smoothies and soups. 4. Walk atleast 10k steps a day. 5. Drink infused water: chop your fav fruits and herbs in water and enjoy.
for more information follow us on on https://www.instagram.com/go__diet/
feel free to contact us for online consultation
Things need to be discussed in detail. Please choose direct consultation for proper guidance and help.
Hello user There are many reason of being overweight or obese . Improper liver functions .Pcod . Endocrine imbalance ( diabetes/ thyroid) . Psychological problems . Physical inactive . Improper dietary diet . Vitamins and minerals deficiency .Eating disorders . Improper sleep .Stress . Medication Many more HOW WE TREAT OVER WEIGHT AND OBESITY THRU DIET . Finding and Curing the cause of Overweight and obesity . Treating the deficiency , symptoms and disease cause due to obesity and overweight . Diet to get ideal weight WHY IT IMPORTANT TO REDUCE WEIGHT Obesity result to many other disease . Diabetes . High bp or hypertension .Heart disease . Kidney disease . Osteoporosis . Vitamins and minerals deficiency And many more. Before prescribing any thing ,we need some health information like Vitals,health parameter, physical activity, family history, occupation, daily routine and any many.so ,if you want to contact ,please contact us thru the link below or via Practo
For more information or to contact me directly or via phone or for online counseling contact https://www.facebook.com/doctorplanmydiet/ Thanks with Regards Dt. Ankita
Hi Thank you for your question, kindly contact me on Practo for Consultation and to help you with a Customized, Tailor made response specific to your requirements. Please do read through my Client feedback prior to booking an appointment so that you are convinced on making the right decision, after all it's your hard earned money.
Hello Its very gud to hear that u want to do ur weight loss journey. For this i need some vital feedback from u. Height Weight Medical condition Medical history And other many aspects of related ur health.
Kindly contact with me on practo for detail consultation
Balance diet will help u Lifestyle modifications Physical activity
You need to take high fiber low fat diet followed by detox diet.Drink plenty of water every day.take small and frequent meals at regular intervals.avoid outside food completely.Please ask me directly for personalized diet plan for you.
For reducing weight follow three main things like healthy diet, exercise a d walk early morning and evening . Take high fibre food in ur diet . Add more fruits and vegetables in ur diet . Avoid oily and fried food .
contact me for coustamized diet plan through practo u will get good result definitely.
u can reduce 4-5 kg within one month through online consultation .
If your baby still feeds than don't go with any weight loss program.
For more information please contact me through practo or visit www.pathyadiet.in
Hello , Post pregnancy weight management is really a tough task for every lady. But a proper diet plan and physical and mental exercise will help you properly. Send me more details so I can help you perfectly.
Book your appointment first to take a proper diet plan and guidance on better behalf. call me on given no through practo
be stress free.  use more and more leafy vegetable cereal products should be replaced by seasonal fruits and vegetables. have a good health