To get perfect teeth

Can you please suggest home remedies to get perfect shape for teeth.. Position of my teeths are changing day by day.. This is also affecting my shape of my face and my beauty

Doctor Answers (8) on To get perfect teeth

There are no short cuts to a pretty smile..I once came across a patient who put elastics on her teeth to close a gap.The teeth started shaking and had to be removed.Orthodontic treatment entails using gentle forces to move the teeth.
Consult a Dental Surgeon
Dr. Ratnika Agarwal Pune | Dental Surgeon
Home remedies won't help you so please Visit a dentist and get the complete checkup done . As per your case dentist would Let me know about the orthodontist treatment which will help u to resolve your problem
Hi Unfortunately there are no home remedies to correct the position of teeth. If you feel your teeth are losing its position , your should probably take a professional opinion in person Regards
Hello, Mam,you need to take help from an orthodontist to get your teeth aligned.visit a dentist to get to the root cause of the problem.Dont try any home remedies. Regards DR SUMAN MAKAM
As you said your teeth position is changing, it looks because of your wisdom tooth eruption (also your age proving that reason)
Take full mouth x-ray called OPG,
visit your nearby dentist, he/she will decide treatment line by seeing OPG , if wisdom tooth involved take proper decision according to their position in mouth (one or more may require removal),
if wisdom tooth not reason go for braces by orthodontist
Perfect shape and alignment of the teeth could be gained from orthodontic treatment and cosmetic dentistry. .even the colour can be changed with the help of bleaching. .For specific results kindly visit the dentist for investigation and treatment planning. . Take care
there are no home remedies for any dental problem. you have malaligned teeth that can only be treated by orthodontic appliance (braces). consult a dentist and get right treatment done on time
You have malaligned teeth and this cannot be corrected by home remedy. So do visit a dentist at the earliest and get treated by wearing fixed orthodontic appliance otherwise called as braces. Ignorance will lead you to more complications.
Take OPG and Lateral Cephalogram, take them to your dentist.
Delaying treatment will affect your appearance and so start treatment early.