Teeth related problems.

There is sudden development of gap between two teeth in the front and the gap is increasing gradually. I don't know what to do. Also I feel I should wear braces but I have a feeling it'll change the shape of my jawline which is perfect now. Please give me a suggestion, what do I do?

Doctor Answers (2) on Teeth related problems.

Hi..braces is a natural and best way to close gaps. It won't jaw facial profile or jaw. It only moves teeth at this age. But, we should also see that it should not be a pathological migration of teeth as seen in gum related problems or else surgery is the only option. Visit a Orthodontist. Regards
You are very right dear friend. You should go in for braces treatment. It would reduce the gap between the teeth and improve to a youthful smile. Do not worry as braces would have s effect on teeth and not on jaw bones. Lastly remember to wear retainers after the treatment to prevent relapse Visit a orthodontist in your area for proper diagnosis and treatment. You could log on to Indian orthodontic society website for address of orthodontist in your area.