Replace duplicate teeth

My front teeth is changed yellow colour so doctor suggests me to replace duplicate instead of original...so i replace it with duplicate teeth..so colour and shape was not same...its looks not nice...when i smile and talk....aleady i replace the teeth more thn 3 times...but i did nt get perfect one...

Doctor Answers (4) on Replace duplicate teeth

Dr. Kshitiz Rohilla Faridabad | Oral Pathologist
Your description of the problem is not sufficient to make us understand what kind of replacement you are talking about...... replacement of fixed crowns 3 times is a very tedious process and seems impractical with your description...... please post clinical photographs for a better understanding of your concern.... Regards.....
Dr. Govindaraj.S.J Bangalore | Implantologist
Try the smile design, your dentist trained in smile design will help you decide on that perfect pearly whites or whatever type of teeth you want. Happy smiling!
Dear patient what I understand that you get your teeth changed with duplicate crown and you want exact shade and shape right. So if you want the good crown we have lot of options but for that you have to visit in our clinic with the name of Sidh dental clinic in Chattarpur(New Delhi).
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello There. I can understand your corner, i am still not to know what is the exact issue? it looks nice , you have changed three times, but it is not perfect. i do not know what you mean or want. kindly consult a good dentist in person for further evaluation and management. Best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain.