To control emotions at wo
I become emotional very easily and start crying I know this is wrong try to control it but unable to that and fail sometime.it creats more problem at work place

Ms. Hema Sampath
Clinical Psychologist 12 yrs exp Bangalore

Are you seeking attention in a wrong place???!!!! I think you should find out How to get it at the right place with the right people!!!.
Do consult a Psychological Counsellor and learn to handle this issue.
Dr. Lav Kaushik
Psychiatrist 10 yrs exp Delhi

Greetings. I am sorry to hear about your condition and I empathize with you. I believe stress has overwhelmed you so much so that it has started affecting your personal and professional domains of life. So, before stress snowballs into something worse like depression and anxiety/panic , you need to seek professional help. So this condition is very much treatable , all you need to do is to get yourself evaluated by a Psychiatrist and get started on medication and therapy.
Visit a Psychiatrist and get self evaluated and thereafter started on medication/therapy.