Tight foreskin / phimosis
Hello doctors, I discovered sometime back that the tight foreskin that I had is a condition called phimosis and ranges in its severity. For me, I can just barely see surface of the glans. I'm not sexually active. Have never experienced problems during masturbation.  Does it cause pain or discomfort during intercourse?

Treatments for phimosis vary depending on the severity of phimosis. Treatments may include: gentle daily manual retraction, topical corticosteroid ointment application or rarely circumcision. Consult Urologist for further evaluation...