Tight foreskin / phimosis
Hello doctors, I discovered sometime back that the tight foreskin that I had is a condition called phimosis and ranges in its severity. For me, I can just barely see surface of the glans. I'm not sexually active. Have never experienced problems during masturbation.  Does it cause pain or discomfort during intercourse?
105 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Chethan R S
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore
Treatments for phimosis vary depending on the severity of phimosis. Treatments may include: gentle daily manual retraction, topical corticosteroid ointment application or rarely circumcision. Consult Urologist for further evaluation...
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.