Tight foreskin
I am 26yo male. I have tight foreskin. Is circumcision surgery required to treat this? Is that painful?

Dr. Sujoy Dasgupta
Gynecologist/Obstetrician 8 yrs exp Kolkata

It's likely to be phimosis. If it is not treated, it may lead to pain, infection, kidney problems and even cancer. So, get checked by doctor
Consult doctor to confirm diagnosis. You may need circumcision, although it mild cases local ointment can help a lot.
Dr. Suresh Radhakrishnan
Urologist 18 yrs exp Chennai
Hi At your age it is better to get circumcision. Steroid creams usually do not work in this age group. Circumcision can be done under spinal anaethesia, so will not be painful. There will be some disconfort for about a week following the operation.