Thyroid Problem- HIGH TSH

Hi, Recently I got my thyroid test done and found that my TSH is 6.031, T4 is 1.16 and Anti TPO is 81.60 ... I would also like to mention that I feel tired and sleepy all day long and am not able to concentrate because of this... Also I am finding a lot of difficulty in loosing weight, even after dieting and working out in gym for long hours... Also I had been taking 50MG tablet of thyronorm daily.... Kindly advise me that what should I do ... Is my report ok or is there something wrong... What Should I do to feel energetic again

Mrs. Varuni Upadhyay
Dietitian/Nutritionist 13 yrs exp Delhi
Hey feeling tired 62nd sleepy are the symptoms of hypothyroidism along with results in kissing weight not observed even after so much of efforts out in by you. I think there is problem in your diet. Nevis of which you are not able to observe wt loss .it is true that a person with thyroid problem observe 41st loss slowly but it is not impossible.so if really want to reduce wt kindly meet a dietician who can tell you the regime which will help u n bringing wt loss all the best