Thyroid Problem- HIGH TSH

Hi, Recently I got my thyroid test done and found that my TSH is 6.031, T4 is 1.16 and Anti TPO is 81.60 ... I would also like to mention that I feel tired and sleepy all day long and am not able to concentrate because of this... Also I am finding a lot of difficulty in loosing weight, even after dieting and working out in gym for long hours... Also I had been taking 50MG tablet of thyronorm daily.... Kindly advise me that what should I do ... Is my report ok or is there something wrong... What Should I do to feel energetic again

Doctor Answers (1) on Thyroid Problem- HIGH TSH

Mrs. Varuni Upadhyay Delhi | Dietitian/Nutritionist
Hey feeling tired 62nd sleepy are the symptoms of hypothyroidism along with results in kissing weight not observed even after so much of efforts out in by you. I think there is problem in your diet. Nevis of which you are not able to observe wt loss .it is true that a person with thyroid problem observe 41st loss slowly but it is not if really want to reduce wt kindly meet a dietician who can tell you the regime which will help u n bringing wt loss all the best