Thyroid cancer
Sir my friend had an thyroid problem in childhood now it turn into cancer . Four month back she has gone to one hospital and since then she is taking a medicine but there is no sign of cure so i want to know specialist in merrut for that cancer
58 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Shubham Jain
Surgical Oncologist 5 yrs exp Delhi

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹500 for 24 hrs

Shw needs to be properly evaluated with an FNAC and ultrasound before further advise. Would be happy to help if you want to come to Delhi.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?