diabetes-icon

Thyriod,diabetes relief

I am diabetic and my thyroid also increases. Gyno said I have hormone imbalance problem also. I am over weight. I want to know, is there life time cure for these problems in homeopathic. Please help me sir.

Doctor Answers (8) on Thyriod,diabetes relief

At 27 if u have ended up with diabetes and thyroid then I am sure it is stress induced. We have good results in homeopathy but we have to manage the weight also. It can be completely cured and I can say this by confidence as you are too young and I feel it's stress induced.
Dr Rashmi shukla Nagpur | Homeopath
As for as your thyroid issue is concern, in our experience with the help of homoeopathic treatment you not only can control your thyroid levels but also get rid of your eltroxin completely with the consistent improvement in your thyroid level.
As for as your diabetes is concern it will depends on your past and family history, current sugar levels and other investigations .
Keep a strict control on your diet, physical activity, destressing can definitely help you.
Hello,
If you are diabetic and have hypothyroidism, you might be suffering from PCOS. Homoeopathy has an answer for this.
Consult your doctor personally for best results. You can see in Sector Fifty two Noida.
Regards
Get aa Ultrasonography of lower abdomen done to rule out PCOS.
Hi. There are very good homeopathic remedies for the diabetes and thyroid problems. Consult a good homeopathic doctor who will help you in solving the problem.
Do little physical exercise daily at least for half an hour
Dr. Prajakta Kulkarni Hyderabad | General Physician
Hi there, Relax..... relax. Breath in... Out..... Yes cure is available but pl understand and accept that Thyroid and Diabetic are Maintenance diseases. Life time these are to be treated.
Reduce weight at first. Go for exercise and strict lifestyle. Take warm water and honey every morning. Share reports through practo.
As far as your profession is concerned, I assume u may have sitting job. try to exercise during workign also as far as feasible.
Yes there is a larger chance to cure in homoeopathy contact with a good homoeopath as soon as possible
Hi... ya definitely we have a good treatment in homeopathy..pls consult a doctor for detailed case history and treatment...
combined treatment of homeopathy and yoga will give u very good results...
There is certainly a lifetime cure in homeopathy for which detail history is required nothing to worry just start treatment and within a month u can see the results