Throat pain
Hi iam 27f iam feeling throat pain like something is struck in throat ....I need to get vaccinated also ....1 week back I took rtpcr before this throat pain that time I had cough now also occasionally Getting cough ...can I take vaccine or not...getting a feeling like something is struck in throat...

Have a Video Call And Get Your Throat Examined

Could be dry cough due to reflux
Avoid oily and spicy food and stress
Seems u have an urge to clear throat so is why u cough Plz consult for evaluation and treatment for the same Also is the cough more at night?
Need detailed history. Wheather if something got stuck or not