Thought is transferring to nearby people
My thoughts are transferring to other people. The nearby people are responding for my thoughts. Wherever I go nearby people are able to know what iam seeing, hearing, bodily sensations. Please help!!

Pz visit physician to rule out organicity and do necessary investigation like routine & also mri brain...if everything is normal u can consult me online for psychiatric issue...
How long have you been experiencing these symptoms for? Did these symptoms start suddenly or was it preceded by any stress /life events/grief Do you suffer from any physical illnesses? Are you currently taking any medication? Have you been misusing any drugs/alchol? If provide the above information it will be useful to give appropriate advise accordingly.
Consult me online.Hisotry needs to be more eloborate.This thing needs treatment .
get an MRI brain done.