Teeth problem
My teeth is discolored and scaled .what to do ?and how much cost it would take.I am residing in Kukatpally suggest me some good dentistry

Doctor responses for similar questions

Quit smoking it would b gud n safe for ur future. Not only will it stop staining ur teeth, but also stop harming d soft oral tissue. Do u know smoking can cause oral cancer apart frm lung cancer. Teeth cleaning is only a temporary, topical solution to staining. Hope it makes sense n help.
Dentist can help u quit smoking in methodical way. using nicotin patches n other guidance...
Link to question
Does this answer your question?
It's not necessary for everyone t go fr scaling...kindly get a oral hygiene test done at nearby dentist...if he feels dere r deposits..he would recommend cleaning. Take oral hygiene measures at home in addition t dat
Link to question
Does this answer your question?
Hello Sir. Scaling charges range from 800-1200 in bangalore. U can contact me through Practo
Link to question
Does this answer your question?