Teeth problem
I have pyhorea in teeth . How can I remove it ? Will you please suggest me any cure to prevent my teeth ?

Go for scaling and polishing

Talk to experienced dentist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

Consult with a dentist
U visit the dentist
Scaling Use mouth wash hexidine 2 times a day
visit dentist
maintain oral hygiene
Pyhorea is not something that you can remove,it is an infection of gums that is caused by the bacteria in poor oral hygiene cases. Get your teeth cleaned  and deep curettage of gums by a Good Dentist and then get the LASER treatment of the guns for the best result.
Periodontitis in layman term pyrrhoea cant be treated by home remedies. You need to visit dentist for professional cleaning of teeth and surrounding gums.
visit nearby dentist and get your cleaning done.
maintain good oral hygiene.
Hello. Pyrrohea occurs in case of inflammation of the gums and the periodontium, cause of which is usually related to improper oral hygiene. Do visit your nearest Dentist or Periodontist (specialising in gum diseases) to get a thorough clinical examination done since some cases of inflamed and bleeding gums can also be due to any other systemic problems like diabetes, etc. If it is only due to improper oral hygiene and calculus formation then you will have to undergo scaling and polishing of your teeth.
Visit nearby Dentist or Periodontist
Meanwhile, use chlorhexidine mouthwash with water (1:1) twice daily and brush your teeth properly twice daily.