Teeth problem
Bleeding in teeth making so much pain. My tooth brush is soft either it happen why please suggest me what should I do

Dr. Yogesh Pandit
Dentist 18 yrs exp Pune
bleeding gums are due to plaque accumulation, it happens if brushing technique is not proper.which leads to tarter accumulation on teeth.this forms barrier between tooth and gums. The gums started becoming loose,spongy,more sensitive. smoking can aggravate this problem, as smokers have dry mouth means less saliva.Reducing cleaning activity of saliva. It's better to visit dentist, to correct this as this can be more aggressive.Visiting dentist is good,instead of depending on tooth paste for stopping bleeding.Because it's important to treat the underline cause of gum bleeding. Dr Yogesh Pandit
Dr. Tejas Gandhi
Dentist 8 yrs exp Surat
Bleeding in gums can be due to accumulation of tartar, or may be gingivitis or a periodontal disease of the gums. in case of females it can even be due to hormonal changes. I would personally recommend you to visit a dentist to earliest so that he can determine the problem and can reduce the causative agent and solve your problem. Thank you. Dr. Tejas Gandhi