Teeth flaring

I have been experiencing teeth moving outwards like petals of a flower since a year. That really distorted my teeth and my smile became awkward. Please suggest some treatment. Is there any other treatment apart from braces? ! Please let me know. I am attaching a picture also. I want a good smile because I am totally under confident with my mouth and teeth appearance.

Doctor Answers (8) on Teeth flaring

Dr. Akhil Agarwal Lucknow | Orthodontist
Orthodontic treatment or Braces will give you pleasing smile. We provide the traditional metal n ceramic braces. We also provide the most advanced Lingual braces which r invisible from outside.
Hi..go natural. Braces is the best treatment for your case based on pic. Other treatments like laminates or zirconia crowns are available. But why to trim natural teeth unnecessarily.

Regards

Dr. Vinay Kumar Shetty Pune | Cosmetic/Aesthetic Dentist
Go for a gum currattge. .wait and see
Reason for flaring of teeth can be related to gums as well as traumatic occlusion.
First we need to improve the condition of your gums by doing scaling, followed by x-rays. Then we will proceed with orthodontic treatment for correction of your bite.
From the pic, the reason for flaring of your teeth looks like gum problem as well as bite problem.
ideal would be to get thorough dental examination down followed by xrays & then a planned approach to solve your problem & give you back your smile & confidence.
after cleaning of your gums & teeth what's required is to correct your bite which is causing this problem & the best way to do it is through braces.  I sincerely request you to think about it as it is the Best option available.  there are many other options available too but nothing in comparison to braces in your case.
Most probably it would be because of traumatic occlusion. Please consult an orthodontist and periodontist as soon as possible. If you delay the case, the flaring might increase in the future. Thank you.
From the pic you have posted it seems you need a periodontal check up. Kindly visit a periodontist as u might have flaring of teeth due to gum disease. Get your scaling and required treatment done and get your teeth aligned later
Hi as I can see the pic..I can suggest u to go for proper oral prophylaxis( deep scaling) to remove calculus which is causing all the damage to ur gums and bone which holds ur teeth. Later maintenance program includes proper brushing technique and flossing and maintain oral hygiene..if u don't get the results..go for frenectomy with upper incisors than removable/ fixed orthodontics.