Teeth decay
I have some black particles for years on my teeth,what us the solution for that.for so many I didn't take care of my teeth,so they are black colour type something is formed,don't know what to do,please can u suggest me what to about that.I request u to suggest me some treatment for that problem.during my childhood days

Professional oral prophylaxis is the treatment for such condition.if any further spots remain after that,it may be caries. You can have tooth colored restoration in such cases,if needed.
Dr. Hemant D Patil
Dentist 10 yrs exp Pune
Cleaning of teeth can be the answer as far as I see in PIC
Dr. Nikhil Singhvi
Oral And MaxilloFacial Surgeon 8 yrs exp Hyderabad
Your tooth has Dental Caries or Cavities. Visit a dentist and he will fill them with a dental cement (tooth colored). If untreated these may progress and may cause infection of that particular teeth. Cementation will control and solve the problem in initial stages. Dr. Nikhil