Teeth behind front teeth

My daughter aged 6.5 years is getting teeth behind her milk teeth in the bottom row. Is this a case of concern since her milk teeth are still intact. Please suggest.

Dr. M. R. Pujari
Dentist 12 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi.. visit dentist and get milk tooth removed. Its late for her age now. It won't fall and permanent tooth will erupt in wrong position. Regards
Dr. Vidhu.S
Dentist 12 yrs exp Bangalore
Hello please get the milk tooth removed as soon as possible otherwise the permanent teeth will come out in wrong direction leading to problems later.
Dr. Mrudul Salunke
Dentist 3 yrs exp Pune
Hello, this is the right age for your daughter to get her permanent teeth. It sometimes happen that children may get their permanent teeth in their position while the milk teeth are still there. If it is just the beginning of permanent teeth to come then I would advise you to wait atleast for a month or two to see whether the milk teeth fall on their own. If not so then you can have a consultation with dentist for a check up.