Teeth and Jaw Pain
Hi, I am facing jaw & teeth pain since 1 week. I did not drink cold drinks or eat hard chewing foods. When I think about somthing, my upper & lower teeth are coming in contact hardly and feel pain. Pls help me what to do.

Go for opg xray Do you clench or press your teeth too hard?? If clenching or night grinding is there then go for mouth guard.

Talk to experienced dentist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

Consult with a dentist
It must be a clenching habit kindly ask ur dentist to fabricate a night guard for u. Pain must be when u wake up. Must be bruxism an involuntary clenching of teeth and contraction of muscles. U can take a muscle relaxant as per prescription.