Talus fracture
Respected sir mam..I had talus fracture on 26th march..type 1 undisplaced..this is my today x ray which I have attached.. kindly suggest me what to do next..cast us removed..am having excessive stiffness in my ankle joint..and am having pain also at the fracture site.. doctors kindly help me

Kindly consult on video.
After plaster stiffness is usual Use warm compress to loosen the stiffness two to three times a day
X-rays not clear may need other views to see if fracture has healed
No weight bearing till cleared by doctor
Talus fracture takes time to heal.around 12 weeks.for further information consultation with orthopedic surgeon.