Swelling on one cheek
I have swelling on right side cheek frm 9 months 9 months ago i had taked weight gain supplement after use of this supplement my weight increases day by day and my face swelled then i quit the supplement and the swelling goes day by day but on my right side of my cheek ,swelling is not gone fully so plz tell the treatm

Dr. Swapan Banerjee (PhD) (PhD)
Dietitian/Nutritionist 22 yrs exp Kolkata

Hi thanks for your query. First of we are not pretty sure that this swelling because of supplement! If it is for same I don't think the only background cause is weight gain side effects. There are mostly dirhora, dysentery, skin rashes, head round ing ,some mental , odd shape problems commonly observed. Any how I suggest to go any specialist Doctor .