Swelling on one cheek

I have swelling in right side of cheek from 9 months 9 months ago I taked weight gainer supplementafter use of this supplement my weight increases day by day and my whole face swelled so I quit supplement then my swelling decreases day by day but on my right side of cheek swelling is not gone fully so plz tell me trtmn

Garima Prashad Gupta
Dentist 7 yrs exp Delhi
Hello good morning The swelling could be due to an allergic reaction to something in the supplements which had decreased once you stopped taking the supplements. It could also be due to a nonvital(dead) carious (cavity) tooth in your mouth and since it doesn't pain you would have not come to know of it. I suggest you visit a dentist m only after proper examination of the swelling by a trained professional can the cause of the swelling be identified and treatment can be started. Regards