Swelling near anus

There is a small swelling near my anus which appears to be like a boil. There isn't any puss discharge. Its lil itchy and lil pain sometimes. The swelling comes n goes after somedays. I'm not sure whats it n which specialized doctor to visit.
views-icons 223 Views 3 Shares Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. R. Kamalakannan
GastroIntestinal Surgeon 18 yrs exp Chennai
This boil like swelling may be a sign of future development of anal fistula or simple skin problem. Better to consult a surgical gastroenterologist in your place.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
2/2 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?