A pimple near the anus
I have recently found out that I have a pimple sort of thing near the anus which has swollen and pains when it is pressed. It is becoming very problematic to me. Please I want help as soon as possible.

It is possible that you have a pilonodal sinus. A pilonidal sinus (PNS) is a small hole or tunnel in the skin. It may fill with fluid or pus, causing the formation of a cyst or abscess. It occurs in the cleft at the top of the buttocks. A pilonidal cyst usually contains hair, dirt, and debris. It can cause severe pain and can often become infected. If it becomes infected, it may ooze pus and blood and have a foul odor. A PNS is a condition that mostly affects men and is also common in young adults. It’s also more common in people who sit a lot, like cab drivers. I would advise you to visit a general surgeon so that you can be evaluated and undergo the necessary investigations to find the cause of the problem and have it treated. If condition is confirmed you will require antibiotics, analgesics and dressing. These following steps may help your situation: - You can prevent recurrence of PNS by washing the area on a daily basis with a mild soap, making sure all soap is removed, keeping the area completely dry, and avoiding sitting for long periods. - You should remove any excess hair. - Maintain a high level of hygiene. - Avoid reusing worn clothes. - Avoid wearing moist and wet clothes. If the problem persists or worsens kindly visit the ER at the earliest.
Follow the lifestyle changes as adviced
If condition persists or worsens visit the general surgeon at the earliest
Hi, it could be Hemorrhoids. Hemorrhoids , also called piles,are swollen and inflamed veins in your anus and lower rectum. Hemorrhoids may result from straining during bowel movements . You can often relieve the mild pain, swelling and inflammation of hemorrhoids with home treatments. Often these are the only treatments needed. Use topical treatments. Apply an over-the-counter hemorrhoid cream or suppository containing hydrocortisone, or use pads containing witch hazel or a numbing agent. Soak regularly in a warm bath or sitz bath. Soak your anal area in plain warm water 10 to 15 minutes two to three times a day. A sitz bath fits over the toilet. You can get one at most drugstores. Keep the anal area clean. Bathe (preferably) or shower daily to cleanse the skin around your anus gently with warm water. Soap isn't necessary and may aggravate the problem. Avoid alcohol based or perfumed wipes. Gently dry the area with a hair dryer after bathing. Don't use dry toilet paper. To help keep the anal area clean after a bowel movement, use moist towelettes or wet toilet paper that doesn't contain perfume or alcohol. Apply cold. Apply ice packs or cold compresses on your anus to relieve swelling. With these treatments, hemorrhoid symptoms often go away within a week. See your doctor if you don't get relief in a week, or sooner if you have severe pain or bleeding. Consult surgeon....

Hard painful lump near anus Pimple like bump near eye White pimples near eyes